martes, 23 de marzo de 2021

Harina B.O.R.E.D




 

  Harina B.O.R.E.D

An interAction based in stereotypes of the identity of Venezuelans, flour to cook arepas has been a material used and reused as a part of our identity, migration aspects I consider as an important fact to question about the construction of our identity, which is constantly changing but lately has been strongly forced. I play with the material, nothing new, I used as a part of my body/face- bored, bored, bored- but there are some memories that also come to mi mind while I made these actions for the camera. Are we using materials as an easy way to get attention or recognition outside our landbirth or is a questioning about the construction of identity?  This could start as a joke but is also a critical speech.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario