jueves, 12 de octubre de 2023

Provenstudio

 May be an image of 1 person and text


This year of high jumps and low downs, just lets me understand different layers of comfort and uncomfort, a battlefield of disappointments, that unique sense of instability in a safe area. The rabbit that goes and comes taught me that and even more. Crisis makes you prioritise based on your survival needs, even if it’s not life and death related, it’s just a matter of contrasts. Who is with you and isn’t, just circumstances define the path. For the first time I rented a studio to try to find those ways of survival artistically speaking, I decided to create a project inside a project as I usually tend to work. Generally I used to work in my mind, in my small room or even in the street as an atelier, as a nutritive field of creation, now is time to move and visit a space to focus in the current status of ideas and the upcoming ones. This weekend I will open the door in this sense inside the sense of studio and Provenstudio to display some priorities for the moment, for these circumstances. 

13,14,15 Oct Atelier Artéria

Abertura de Ateliês de Artistas

+info https://www.castelodif.pt/index.php?view=article&id=430…

#provenstudio

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario